A Fun Day Date | Albuquerque, NM | The Salt Yard
A FUN DAY DATE | ALBUQUERQUE, NM | THE SALT YARD
Guys! Have you heard about The Salt Yard? Dominic and I went the other weekend to check it out and had SO much fun! Full disclosure; my sweet friend told me about it and literally said, “I thought right away - Kayla would LOVE this place!”. She was right. :)
So, off we went. We stopped by in the afternoon for a beer, and totally decided to invite some cousins and friends to go BACK that evening and have dinner + hang out. HA! If a double visit in one day doesn’t give it away that we seriously loved hanging out there, I don’t know what does!
A little bit about our dual visit day:
- Afternoon was super chill, and we watched funny youtube videos on the big screen while having a beer, and laughed.so.hard!!
- The evening had a DJ and we danced and joked as we played corn hole and ping pong. We grabbed dinner and had fun adventuring around to the different spaces for different vibes throughout the night. The food was great - we went for the combo appetizer (our favorite thing to test out a new place) - and the service was wonderful too.
Some things I loved:
- It’s a multi-space type of cool place. You can adventure around wherever, and have one tab open. You’re able to order wherever, from whoever - so it keeps it super simple.
- It has something for everyone: Different spaces with different vibes. Different food, drinks, and game options.
- It’s LOCAL! That’s right - home grown right here in Albuquerque. And I’m just all about that!
So friends, I just wanted tell you how much fun we had, and in case you think breweries + corn hole + tacos + friends are fun too — then I want to make sure you know about this cool place! We’re always looking for things to do in Albuquerque, and are so excited about this!
I hope you’ll find a day to have a date, or invite some friends to hang with you, or do both in the same day, HA! If you’re hanging out on the patio in the afternoon, you could even knock out some of your wedding planning to-do list… or plan your honeymoon… or really, anything your little heart desires! It’s a rad place!
HAVE FUN + CHEERS!
- Kayla -
Hey friends! If you’re new around here - I’m Kayla. My husband, Dominic, and I are wedding photographers and absolutely love it. We also love to share the things in our lives that we enjoy and the things that keeps life simple so that we can spend time doing what we love most; exploring + making memories together.
We’ve built our business right here in Albuquerque, NM while building our family - but the state lines don’t hold us in. We love traveling to new places to photograph weddings, partner with Airbnb’s / Resorts, find new places to eat tacos (duh!), and a whole bunch of other fun stuff. If you’d like to chat about any of the above, holler! We’d love that! Until then, sending hugs!