Organizing Your Business with Honeybookf
My photography business is going great and I'm so excited. However, I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the things to do, and figuring out how to balance everything. Specifically, behind the scenes. What do you use to keep yourself, your calendar, and your files organized?
Lost in the Piles on My Desk
Dear Lost in the Piles,
Congrats on your photography business going well - that's great news! And, I want you to know that I've totally been there - in the depths of papers and piles, and no idea how to keep track of everything. I also want you to know, that I'm super excited about the easy-peasy answer I have for you! You ready?? HONEYBOOK.
If I told you it changed my life and my business would you believe me? 'Cause that's what I'm sayin! Seriously. Here are a few of the reasons I love this business software so dang much:
1. It's so pretty. Ha. Now, I know what you're thinking. "She's listing that it's pretty as her first favorite?!". I am! Because if you're anything like me, it's important to have something that is pretty to organize all the important things. It keeps me motivated and happy, and makes me excited to go in and work on the things that usually don't look as pretty (contracts, invoices, checklists, etc.) AND, it makes everything pretty on your clients end too, win-win!
2. Speaking of Contracts, Invoices, and Checklists... Honeybook allows you to send all of the above to your clients, and more! Essentially, Honeybook creates a little folder for each client, and holds all of their information in one place. No more searching through endless emails...simply go to your clients folder and all of the information will be there for you and your clients to refer back to. Talk about life saver!
3. Reports. As a business owner, it's so important to know the details of what's happening in your business. At one time I was putting all kinds of information into spreadsheets, notebooks, and graphs to try to understand the stats of my business. It was all in a different place and hard to keep up with. Honeybook automatically takes your stats and puts them into charts so you can quickly see how you're doing at any point in time.
4. Synced Calendar. Oh I love the calendar! With a husband with a crazy work schedule and two little ones, it's crucial that we have a calendar that can hold all the things. I love Honeybooks calendar because it syncs seamlessly to our Google calendar, and we can see what's happening in my business and our families schedule at a glance. It will automatically put in events from my clients folders, and even let me know if I've about to schedule something when there is already an event in the calendar for that day/time. SCORE!
5. The Collaboration. I can't tell you how many times I have emailed a big 'ol list of vendors to try to ensure that everyone is on the same page. It's time consuming, and easy for information to get lost in the process. I love that Honeybook gives you the ability to add vendors to your clients folder - so that they too can see the information that pertains to them; timeline, etc! It's so wonderful to give my clients the ease of having the information ready for all the vendors, and the assurance that we're all on the same page and ready to work as a team on their special day!
6. The ease. Truly, this is one of the easiest softwares I've ever used. It's simplistic, user-friendly, and sends me tips, notes, reminders, and so much more to ensure that I'm using it to it's full potential. It makes me want to organize files, and if a software can do that, it's pure gold!
In short: If you're feeling overwhelmed and/or are wanting make your clients experience seamlessly organized and super pretty -- you need Honeybook, my friend. Use THIS LINK to head over to Honeybook to check out more!
I hope this helps guide you to a more organized desk, and much more ease in your day-to-day tasks. Cheers to organized files! :)